Sunday, March 8, 2009

Baby Blessing & More...

Last weekend we had Chris' baby blessing at church. It was a very neat experience for all of those who got to participate. Here are some pictures of that day, along with some other random ones.

We decided to bless Chris in the same outfit that I wore over 23 years ago. Needless to say, Christopher is a pretty chunky guy; we had to sew up the back...but he still looked great!
The men

The parents, grandparents, and great grandparents.


The Barton Family

Chris loves his baths in the sink.


Marian and Devin brought Claire over to visit Chris. They had a great time crying together.

Chris got to go on his first walk in his stroller.

Katie has grown very attached to her baby boy.

Striking a pose

7 comments:

Lauren said...

Hey you guys! He is getting so big! haha! Well i LOVE seeing the pics of all you guys. I was just showing pics to George last night of us all as kids and my parents started telling funny stories of your Dad! Kurt was cute kid and I am sure Chris will be even cuter! Take care guys!

PS Did you know we live in Mesa High territory these days? MY Mt View husband isn't too fond of it! haha

Alisse Baldwin said...

So. Stinkin. CUTE!!

I love the picture of Katie & Chris in the Bjorn (?). And the last one of Chris striking a pose is hilarious! I'm so happy for you two!

Chelsy said...

We need to come see him (and you two as well!)

Missy said...

Oh my gosh.... he is beautiful! Way to go guys :)

The Bowles said...

ok, i can't believe how much bigger chris is than claire! too funny. what a little chunker! i have to say he is one good looking baby. so neat to be able to bless your little guy. i wish we lived closer so we could've been there. and the baby bjorn...i still put brooklyn in it every now and then when i have to get something done without her running away or begging me to pick her up. it's been a life saver! sounds like you guys are happy as can be! still can't wait to meet chris!

raylene

Jeff Barton said...

ah! that little guy is such a stud! Love you guys~

Jeff Barton said...

Ok, I can't help it I have to come on at least twice a week and just look at pictures of that little stud! Sure love him! Love you guys too!