Hello all! We had a great President's Day weekend. Alex came home from his mission to Brazil, we celebrated Valentines Day, and I played Rockband. Here are some pics from the past 2 weeks.Grandpa Cecil, Uncle Derek with Chris.

Chris was a little jaundice, so he loved sunbathing, except for he liked covering his eyes.

Here's the little man's outfit for Alex's homecoming.

Here is the Love Monster with his Valentine's Day shirt.

Best buds.

Alex is home!!!
A cute card from Kelby and Michelle - very Kermitesque

Grandparents visiting with Chris for the first time.
Things are going well on our front. Chris sleeps fairly well, but sometimes he's in the mood for late night parties. Thanks to everyone for their support and gifts over the past month. Carry on!
3 comments:
I love the photos K & K. Little Chris is a cutie - no surprise with you two as his parents. I was so sad to miss Alex's homecoming activities. I wanted to see Alex at the airport AND the baby and all of you. Hope to get together soon! Love Great-aunt Debbie (ohh, I don't like the sound of that - Aunt Tillie and Aunt Thelma seemed so old.)
Hi Kurt! Emily Waldrom/McKellar here. CUTE BABY! My word. What a babe. Also, my parents came up a few weeks ago, and left a gift here that needs to be delivered to you...so my mom gave me your address, and I need to come by and drop it off..and perhaps see that beauty ;) When is good?
--EMWM
Dear Miss Katie,
You just had a child. I didn't think you were supposed to be that skinny that fast?!! You're one hot mama!!
Um, who's Jeff's lady friend? Are the Barton boys rounding off the family? :)
Post a Comment