Actual video footage. Once the clip ends, Jeff proceeds to hug Katie for the 1st time.
Geoff in the mornin a shavin.
We then walked the Brooklyn Bridge. It was a nice day, or so it started.
Sha na na.
The crew.
Once we got near Central Park, we found many celebrating Hari Krishna, or practing it, or something.
Katie talking to a member. We think she will shave her head an join.
We then went to the Central Park zoo and from a distance noticed a tall figure. I said, that looks like Steve Nash... Wait a sec... IT IS STEVE NASH!!! We confessed our Platonic Love (thanks Devin) and then snapped a photo. He was a nice guy. He is married to a nice hispanic lady and they have 2 cute little twin girls. Totally awesome.
Amidst all of the excitement, Katie only had one thing on her mind.
The crazy monkey had lots of fun with a Gatorade bottle.
Jeff in front of the Manhattan Temple. This was one of the highlights of his trip.
We then made our way to midtown. Jeff in Times Square.
We also went to the Museum of Modern art. It happened to be Katie's Birthday and it was Flag Day! How appropriate.
This is Katie's Birthday cake. So modern
Here are some gifts she got later.
Jeff and I ended up winning tickets to go see wicked. It was wicked good. I can officially say that we have corrupted Jeff by taking him to Wicked stuff. hardy har har har.

4 comments:
So- the video made me cry. I love that he got to come play with you guys! And Nash?! What?! I could not be more jealous- that is so rad. Hope all is well on the coast. By the way, how long are you kids planning to be out there...?
Wow! Sweet times you had! We're coming back next week, okay?! Ha ha J/K
This is great! I wish I had an awesome birthday cake like that!
You should have asked your friend Steve if he wanted to play some soccer in the park.
Post a Comment