Sunday, May 11, 2008

Green Day

This are some pics from this last weekend. Enjoy

On Friday we decided to cut my hair. We borrowed Steve's clippers and went to town!


Next we went to the Summit Green Fair. It was a big to do about being environmental and all that stuff. Personally I think its just trendy and cool to be "green." This too shall pass.


This was a pretty sweet little green car from the Green Apple Cleaners.


We were then privileged to paint some leaves that were going to be placed on a Green tree.


This lady helped us paint our leaves. She was an Italian that came to the US to pursue and acting career. She likes puppets and instruments.


Here's the sick leaf I made. And you will probably notice the nice buzz. This too will pass


I want that guy's shirt that says "Save the Humans"


Wannabe Feign Jhonda.

2 comments:

Becky said...

You guys, I just realized that I don't have your blog on my blog roll! I'm a little slow...sorry. It's there now. How's NY?!

MegRich said...

I love Feighn Johnda!