Friday, May 30, 2008

Boston - 4 of 4

***Welcome to the Boston Posts. We visited the lovely land of Boston of Memorial Day Weekend. We recommend you start at 1 of 4, but you are free to choose.***


A lovely street in the Beacon Hill District.


Pretty homes.


It says Rubbish. That rulz

Which one looks more like a frog? You be the judge.


Beautiful Common & Public Park.

Lagoon with Swan rides.

Ah hem... We now enter Harvard. This is me with Mr. Harvard.


Annie Studying at a library.


At the gates.


In the background is where lots of rowers practice. Further back is the Harvard Business School. One day...


Mt. Auburn Cemetery Observatory.


Us at the top of the observatory.

2 comments:

Chelsy said...

Kurt...I have that same hat from my trip to Boston. How cute! I can see the 'twinner' days now! :o)

Becky said...

Katie, you look amazing in that pink cardigan outfit!! I want it! Lovin' the pics guys, keep 'em coming!