




This weekend we went into NYC to engage our minds and be edified. Katie decided not to put on makeup, so she went ahead and did it in “Sephora” which I guess is a cool place, despite all of the weird people in it.
After that we made our way to the
After that we walked up Broadway and had Calzones at a great little place on 83rd. We walked north and went in and out of shops. We even came upon a little restaurant that looks very familiar. Methinks I heard an electric jazz bass playing in the background while I softly said to myself, “Serenity now...”
2 comments:
Is that the Seinfeld restaurant?! Did it look the same inside?
Look at all the fun stuff you and Katie get to do!! Congrats with the internship, that's so awesome...so HS flashback (kind of) TJH is doing Music Man and Jonathan is Harold Hill, and he made 10th chair in regionals...Our family is still trying to figure out where this kid came from!! Anyway, good luck with everything!
Post a Comment