This past Saturday we went geocaching through central park and then we ended up at the Metropolitan Museum of Art. We saw some awesome work by Monet, Van Gogh, Titian, Poussin, van Dyck, Caravaggio, and Bernini.
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












4 comments:
Oooh Central Park - Scott and I are jealous. Scott spent four years in NYC, in med. school, and he knows every nook and cranny in that park. You will love it when the flowers come out and the model sail boats are on the pond.
Hey Kurt - I just got your comment on my "blog". I actually do not really look at that all that often. I am using it to test some custom templates that I want to build for Blogger. The book I was talking about at Christmas was Click Here: The Last Tycoons: The Secret History of Lazard Frères & Co. which was way interesting and one by a guy that worked there eventually by the name of Bruce Wasserstein, I think this is his updated version of the Art of the Deal Click Here: Big Deal: Mergers and Acquisitions in the Digital Age. I figured that would be interesting for you given what you are doing these days. Great to see you are having a good time there in NYC. Later! - Aaron
Oh yea, by the way: I actually listened to the Lazard History one as a audiobook download from iTunes. I am not much of a reader and I am guessing that is a really big book. But, you can DL the one from iTunes just FYI...
Kurt, love the censorship..ha ha
Post a Comment