Sunday, February 3, 2008

Lunch with the CFO


On Friday Feb. 1st I had the chance to have lunch with Gary Crittenden, the CFO of Citi. It was so neat to talk to him and get some tidbits of advice. He's a BYU grad and he's doing great things for the company and the church. It was fun to visit NYC even thought it was pretty soggy.

6 comments:

Alisse Baldwin said...

Whoa! How exciting, Burt!!

Becky said...

Hey guys! It's great that you have a blog and we can keep in touch. Are you coming home for Derek's wedding too? Hope so, it will be fun to see you. Looks like you guys are having fun! Love ya

Anonymous said...

Hey Kurt - This is really amazing dude - and the fact you had the guts to ask for a picture after is classic. I am sure there are a hundred people out there that would have loved to get that lunch. Hopefully you were able to talk him out of a few of those high risk mortgages! Sounds like you are doing great and getting some awesome experience back East! Keep posting, we love to hear what you guys are up to. - Aaron

Unknown said...

Hi Kurt and Katie! I didn't know you had a blog until I saw it linked on Michelle and Matt's blog! Looks like lunch was fun, hope you are having a great time back East. Winston and I will have to come out to visit this summer! (How's that for inviting ourselves?) Have fun.

Michelle said...

Hey I tagged you on my blog so check it out to see what you have to do! I am so jealous of the adventure you are having! I love seeing whats going on. My dad told me that Grandpa spent three hours on the internet one night reading all of our blogs haha!

The Bowles said...

that's awesome kurt! all i want to know is how was that dessert?! it looks dang good--too good to eat! sounds like you guys are having a blast out there.