Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Super Update - Christmas (12/10) to Now (5/11)

Welcome to our family blog! Its been almost 5 months since we last posted, so this one will be heavy on pictures and light on words. All in reverse chronological.

Family Photo to start the post off...


My b-day.


Boston beach.


Jack's first taste of rice cereal.


Mt. Auburn Cemetery - our favorite spot in New England.


The Brit.


Happy Mother's Day.


Dimples on Jack.


Public Garden - beautiful day.



Walden Pond.


Weeeee're off to see the wizard...



USS Constitution.


Reenactment. Drama King.


Easter.






Our family Easter egg hunt location - Blue Hills Reservation.





Boston Marathon - Mile 19 - Newton, Mass.


Mt. Auburn Cemetery - again.




Jack's first haircut.


Potty time!


Yogurt mustache.





Visit to Utah for Alex's wedding.
Lauren & Katie at the Bountiful Rec center. Jack's first swim, so relaxed.


Sleddin' with Uncle Russ.


"Pa"



Hanging out with cousins.


@ the Wedding.


Barton grandparents.




The flight out. Not as hectic as we were anticipating (thanks Nemo).


Hair?


Blessing outfit.


Hair?


Someone loooooves Valentine's (i.e. sugar).


Chris B-day.


B-day party at the Children's Museum.


Frogmen (Mario 3 anyone?).


Holy snow'd in batman.


Christmas pic 2010.



And there you have it! Thanks for visiting. Check back in another 5 months for more updates! Sorry we're lame.

3 comments:

nat said...

so cute!

MegRich said...

Ah I love all these pictures! Kurt, did I ever tell you that you picked the perfect girl to marry? I just love Katie and I want to be her best friend. So if you guys could move a little closer that would be great. Plus then our boys could be pals too. Glad your little family is doing well!

Becky said...

You are so lame that I want to come play with you guys! Cute kids Kurt! The lil nakey ones of Jack "crack" me up! Thanks for posting! Hope all is well for you and katie. xoxo