Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween, Clair, & Other Stuff

Hello all!

Long time no post... Even though we just finished Thanksgiving, we're just posting stuff from Halloween and before. Enjoy!

Chris with his cousin Claire.



Here is the Barton Family Halloween setup: Aesop's Fable - The Tortoise & the Hare.


Chris playing with the Halloween puppets.


Chris & Claire trying on their costumes before the big day.


Cute pic.


Homecoming 2009!!! As is our tradition, we went to the parade and the blue pancakes.




Katie and I broke away one day to bike up to Bridal Veil Falls.



"Volcano" Chris.



This scene made me crack up when I went to get Chris one day from his nap. Nice hair!


Cousins Triston and Jayden at Averie's baby blessing.


Chris likes Cheerios so much that he even tries to eat the one found on the box.


Chris likes the park.



We'll post some more pictures from Thanksgiving soon! Thanks for following our blog!

4 comments:

MegRich said...

I can't believe how big these boys are getting! Chris is such a handsome boy!

Unknown said...

Wow your boy is getting so big and changing so much! Love the fact that he was trying to eat the cheerio off of the box!

nat said...

that's one cute kids you've got there. i guess you guys are cute too, but i think chris wins.

Jilly said...

Oh my goodness Kurt your little boy looks just like you!! It's crazy because I think Derek's little girl looks just like him. I love all the pictures! You have such an adorable family! I love you tons and I hope everything is going great!!
-Jilly-