Thursday, September 4, 2008

Back to School!

Here are some videos that will take the pain away from those late night sessions at the library cramming.

This first one is a synopsis of why education is very important, for about five years...



This video highlights the importance of gaining an education about pricing models...



Lastly, don't drop out and be dumb like this guy...



Hope you enjoyed them!

2 comments:

The Bowles said...

i haven't watched the videos yet...but wanted to congratulate you on the upcoming little dude! we can't wait to meet him!oh and hope your mom was able to locate you in the great state of az:)

Melanie said...

Hi! I just found your blog through the Leary blog. I scrolled through your recent posts and noticed the ultrasound pic. Congratulations! We are due at the same time, Katie! My due date is Feb 6. We find out tomorrow if it's a boy or a girl. I take it from the previous comment that you are having a boy? I hope you are doing well!