Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Barton Bro's Unite!!!

After 6 long years, it has finally happened. The planets have aligned and made is possible for Derek, Kurt , and Jeff to be together again. We had a great night sharing some good memories.




And yes, I now am officially the smallest of the three... but I think I still weigh most.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

YEAH! Miss you boys! Lets all have a reunion soon!

J.ME said...

Kurt...I saw your mom the other night. She came for a visit to my parents house, I just happened to be visiting from the great OK. It was great to see her. She gave me your blog address, and told me what you've been up to. I had to see for myself. I love all your pictures of the great Europe vaca. What a blast. It's good to see that life is so great for you and Katie. I'll keep checking in. Derek and Jeff look great! I miss you all!

Jamie Nackos

Becky said...

Oh I just love you guys!