Monday, April 7, 2008

Citi NYSE Visit


Today we went on a little Intern Fieldtrip to the New York Stock Exchange. I learned quite a lot about the profession of being a trader and broker.

Marvelous

Glorious


That is one very impressive bull.


Here's us right above the trading floor. FYI, the man in the picture is the infamous Gary Prochko. He's a co-worker of mine that is very very funny.

The wild floor

Wall street.

Sad to say I look very happy, but I didn't leave the building any richer. Bummer

2 comments:

Becky said...

We're thinking of maybe coming to visit around the beginning of May. We're looking at flights. Do you know what airport is the cheapest usually?

elizabeth said...

Kurt! Whoa, glad to see that you are doing awesome. Your wife is adorable and I swear I know her. I don't know how but I have an idea. Did she go to BYU-Idaho and ride a Vespa scooter?