
A couple of weeks ago I visited San Francisco for the first time. I went with the Investment Banking Club; we met some great firms. Fun experience.

Deven & Autumn had their Halloween party and the theme this year was 'Disney'. Here's Derek and Nikki as the the Hunchback & Esmerelda.

AFter scouring the internet for hours, we deduced that the only pregnant Disney couple comes from The Emperor's New Groove - Pacha and Chicha. The DI does wonders.
.jpg)



2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween! Katie- you prob don't know me... sorry. I know Kurt though from Jr. High and High school. We were also in the same stake. Congrats on the new baby coming! It looks like you are having lots of fun with life right now!
This is so fun. I love the costumes. And it's funny because we had a murder mystery dinner too. We did a 1920's Chicago caper!
Post a Comment