Sunday, January 13, 2008

Our First NYC Trip!



After a whole week of anticipation, we made it to New York! We visited the following:

1. Times Square (of course)

2. "Spelling Bee" - A new show on Broadway that is HILARIOUS!!!

3. NBA store - it is on the 1st floor of where Russell works down town.

4. Cathedral of St. Patrick

5. Rockefeller's Square

Next week, Chinatown...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love love this show and the fact that you are on the East coast- fun. I went with the Asian to this one... imagine that- he died. You need Drowsy Chaperone in your life...

The Bowles said...

yay for creating blogs! NYC looked like a blast. how lucky you are to experience so much while living in Jersey. Good luck with everything! maybe we'll have to come out and visit uncle kurt and aunt katie...30 days and counting!!!!

Alisse Baldwin said...

Hi kids!! Oh, Burt... oh, and Hi Katie! Nice to mett you. :)

I hope you guys keep this updated, as I predict you are one of my newest favoritest couples!

Good luck with everything!!

Shrewood.